March26, 2017 (C) Ravinder Singh firstname.lastname@example.org
When we talk of Farming Crisis anywhere in India and if we have Pin Point one person or family it is Jakhar Family. All their recommendations are Anti Farmer and Anti Punjab.
Ajay Vir Jakhar is 3rd Generation of Dullards who had always Misrepresented Indian Farmers.
1. In over 60 years and three generations in to politics Jakhar can’t ensure that Food
Grains are not Dumped in OPEN on INFECTED YARDS in Mandis of Punjab.
2. This DULLARD doesn’t understand even basics of Agriculture.
3. In the following LUNATIC article he advocates WITHDRAWAL of Subsidy On
Fertilizers & Electricity which is Rs.9000 Cr and went on to Claim that Punjab Farmers get Rs.90,000 as Subsidy which is HORRENDOUS. He assumed there are 1.1m Cultivators there are JOINT HOLDINGS, Farm Labor, Local & Migrant depending on Agriculture. Actually 15m or more people directly or Indirectly depend on Farming in Punjab.
4. Punjab produces 30 million tones of Foodgrains, 6 million tones of Sugar-
cane, 6 million tones of fruit and vegetables, Cotton, 10 million tones of milk = 55 Million Tones of Crops Plus Farm Waste Used as Foddar.
5. THUS SUBSIDY IN PUNJAB IS BARELY Rs.1500/Tone.
6. This DULLARD doesn’t know that International Price of Fertilizer is 50% of
India – Imports could substantially reduce Fertilizer cost.
7. Punjab farmers pay 13% Market Fee – More Than Rs.1500/Tone.
8. Other States are Getting a.] Fertilizer Subsidy, b.] Electricity Subsidy, +++
PLUS c.] Drip Irrigation & Solar Pump Subsidy, d.] Crop Insurance, e.] Very High State/Center Budget on Dams & Irrigation. Punjab don’t need PLUSES its 99% Cropped Area is Irrigated.
9. Ajay Vir Jakhar didn’t advocate 50% increase in MSP of crops.
10. If Punjab get All The Water it needs for Agriculture there shall
be much less dependence on Subsidized Electricity.
11. He didn’t tell us about WASTEFUL use of Water In Rajasthan &
50% Yamuna Water going waste to Sea, Build New Storages.
12. Jakhars didn’t advocate LONG TERM CROP LOANS to Farmers
of Punjab who raise Crops 2-3 Times a Year.
Ravinder Singh, Inventor & Consultant, INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES AND PROJECTS
Y-77, Hauz Khas, ND -110016, India. Ph: 091- 9871056471, 9718280435, 9650421857
Ravinder Singh* is a WIPO awarded inventor specializing in Power, Transportation,
Smart Cities, Water, Energy Saving, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Technologies and Project